Extracting value from our wastes
Singapore has a vibrant energy industry, which produces, transforms and supplies energy in various forms to different consumers.
Generates renewable energy in the form of electricity
• Reduce waste disposal fees as all non-recyclable materials will be processed into RDF
• Energy self-reliant as electricity generated will be used to power the entire facility
• Excess electricity will be sold to Power Grid as an additional revenue source
• Reduce CO2 emissions, reduce carbon footprint as our WTE Plant will be fitted with advanced pollution control equipment comprising electrostatic precipitators, lime injectors and fabric filters to treat and clean the flue gas from the combustion process.
• Achieve Zero-Waste, 100% Recycled Materials and Clean-Technology Operating Process